As a recent widow, you keep asking yourself, “Am I going to make it?” After such an immense loss, you aren’t quite sure what the next best move is – for your life.
You know you need help navigating and securing your financial well-being, but are unsure where to start. It all seems too overwhelming. Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Welcome to Wealthcare4Widows!
If you are like most of our widow clients, you have a lot of questions, as well as some fears and uncertainty.
- How am I going to navigate this new territory alone?
- Am I going to have enough to maintain the lifestyle I’m accustomed to?
- Will I be sad and alone forever?
- How can I overcome this sense of overwhelm about my financial future?
You are not alone. I’ve worked with dozens of widows baffled by these same questions and with my support, they got to the other side. You are going to make it. You are not only going to survive, but thrive, once you have the right support. And I promise that together, we can get there more quickly – with ease, grace and joy.
My name is Laura Amendola and I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and Co-Active® Coach who is passionate about helping widows get the financial and emotional support they need to live a renewed life, full of prosperity.
I work with you to help:
- Get all the immediate financial answers you need right now – without overwhelm.
- Gain confidence, clarity, and personal power to make smart decisions about your money.
- Free yourself of financial worry through the implementation of the Wealthcare4Widows® Process. You will know what to do and how to do it!
- Identify the top 3 things most meaningful to your healing and align these with your finances.
- Create stability by knowing exactly where you stand financially – with ease.
The Wealthcare4Widows® Process is specialized to your unique needs while helping you build the financial confidence to keep you moving forward.
Our Process is composed of 3 Major Components:
- Identify, gather, and organize your important financial documents for you so all your bases are covered – without hassle. Develop an organized summary of what you own and what you owe so you can pro-actively address issues and create a holistic financial strategy.
- We compose a clear projection of the amount of income you can reasonably expect so you can make smart financial decisions to maintain your financial independence. We also analyze your financial documents to identify any additional legal, insurance, or tax mitigation you may have.
- Analyze your spending patterns to ensure your expenses are balanced with your income and offer ongoing support for debt reduction and savings growth to help bolster your financial position.
- Comprehensive guidance on our key findings to help guide you on exactly what needs to be done – and in what order.
- We provide a diagnostic of your current financial situation to give you solid answers to reduce stress, anxiety, or worry about your financial situation – including whether you can keep your home or if you “have enough.”
- Coordinate all tasks, paperwork completion, and follow-through so you have the confidence that all of this is handled and completed correctly.
- We collaborate with other professionals, including your existing team. We also can refer you to other professionals for further assistance. We collaborate with them directly and keep you informed so you don’t have to be the “middleman.”
- Through Co-Active ® Coaching conversations, we help process and deepen the learning from your loss while redefining your future and possibilities. All your financial decisions will be deeply aligned with your personal values and dreams.
- Create an Advanced Action Plan to support your financial independence so you know exactly what you need (and when to do it!) to meet your financial goals. We can also discuss how you can work with us on an ongoing basis, should you need further support or investment planning.
Because I meant what I said about not being alone. Together, we can achieve that clarity, confidence, and comfort for your financial future with clear actions and trusted support.
In order to understand which actions you need to focus on, I’d like to offer you a special way to get started…
Schedule a Discovery Meeting with Laura
Here’s what you can expect:
- Together, we will identify the top 3 things most meaningful to your healing and align these with your finances.
- Focus on two immediate financial answers you need right now – without any added stress or overwhelm. Simple, yet effective steps to take.
- Have the opportunity to ask your specific questions, voice concerns and challenges with someone committed to helping you make informed financial decisions that promote your healing.
After our call, it is my hope that you will begin to gain confidence, clarity, and personal power to allow healing and realignment of your life after the devastating loss of your husband.
I also believe that the clarity we find together on this discovery call will help you create the next best steps for yourself. Whether you take the newfound ideas and share them with friends or family so they can begin to assist in your healing, or start implementing the little tips each day yourself, or use as a guide if you decide to work with a financial advisor or with us!
To schedule, call the office at 877.865.6072
or email us at Barbara.Wickman@RaymondJames.
When you call – be sure to ask for Barbara. She will personally take care of your scheduling and answer any other questions you may have about what to expect. She will also handle any requests via email, as well.
It would be my pleasure to have the opportunity to help you create a solid financial plan with honest guidance and serious support!
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ for more information.
I look forward to serving you.